A formidable cut-and-thrust, single-edged sword, the kind used in Ancient Greece.
- Impressive blade, hand-forged in carbon steel and selectively quenched, with a forge finish. Unsharpened false edge at the tip. Length 415mm, thickness 4.9mm and width 57.9mm
- Beautiful full tang handle that curves to cover the hand
- Veined rosewood scales fixed with 3 maillechort rivets
- Guard decorated with delicately engraced copper plates. Buffalo horn spacers.
- Heel with copper plate sculpted in the shape of a horse’s head. Buffalo horn spacers.
- Total length 575mm, weight 1112g, balance point 45mm forward from the guard.
- Flat leather sheath with loop, safety cord with buffalo horn button
One of a kind.
Entirely hand made by CITADEL.