A beautiful, elegant Tanto, with part of the spine thinned down in order to lighten the blade while maintaining sturdiness
- Hira Zukuri blade, without curve (Mu sori), forged by hand on a bed of coals. Clay tempered.
- Nagasa: 261mm
- Kassane: 5mm
- Moto haba: 31mm
- Hamon Gunome with Boshi Yakitsume
- Mune Iori
- Tempered coppered Habaki adjusted on the blade
- Iron Tsuba Itsu Ana, brass Seppas
- Jackwood Tsuka covered with off-white Same, buffalo horn Mekugi, bronze lizard Menuki, flower-engraved Fushi and iron Kashira. Brass Ito Dome, Hineri maki silk Tsukaito. Length 125mm, thickness 29mm, average width 38mm
- Jackwood Saya covered in glossy black lacquer and decorated with a golden Mon. Koigushi, Kojiri and Kurigata made of buffalo horn, Shito Dome in brass.
- Total length 390mm, weight 396gr, balance point 11mm in front of the Tsuba
Entirely handmade by CITADEL, entirely disassemblable.
Delivered in its silk Bukuro and storage pouch.