Very elegent Tanto, beautiful blade with selective clay tempering, traditional Japanese. UNIQUE piece.
- XC75 carbon steel hand forged, temper line is high, visible.
- Nasaga 241mmn
- Kassane 6mm
- Moto haba 31.9mm
- Copper Habaki, engraved fitted on the blade. Reinforced by a bronze sheet.
- Polished and blackened iron Tsuba, Hamidashi type with Kozuka Itsu
- Tsuka length 122mm, jackwood wrapped in white Same high quality grain with big scale. Tsuka Ito is black japanese thin silk braid in Ineri Maki style. Fushi-Kashira are polished aged iron. Ito Dome are made with a double leaf filed brass
- Seppas : filed brass
- Saya is non silicous jackwood wrapped in polished rayskin. Koigushi, Kojiri, Kurigata are water buffalo horn
- Length total 387mm. Weight 483gr
Entirely handmade by CITADEL and entirely disassemblable
Delivered in its silk sleeve and fabric, zipped, lined storage pouch