New CITADEL creation, this Katana should delight both aesthetes and fencers. A katana with a contained and well balanced weight. This sword is UNIQUE.
- Beautiful shinto style slightly arched throat blade. Yamato construction.
- Hand forged XC75 steel. Selective tempering with clay giving as usual a real and beautiful Hamon
- Nagasa: 30.32″
- Kassane: 0.22″
- Moto Haba: 1.25″
- Hamon: Gunome
- Mune with soft slopes
- Sori: 0.73″
- Pointe: Chu Kissaki, Yamato shape swollen into a viper head
- Nakago: limé en Takano Ha
- Habaki: double, hugging the throat. One in hardened copper and adjusted on the blade, the other in brass engraved with a shower of stars. Seppas: guilloche brass
- Tsuba: beautiful reproduction by hand carving and engraving of an old tsuba. Bronze with salts.
- Saya: matt black lacquered jackfruit wood and ostrich paw leather insert. Kurigata in water buffalo horn. Shito Dome in guilloche brass.
- Tsuka: braid of black silk on white coarse-grained same. Katatemaki. Kashira in quilted iron kabutokane as well as fuchi. Length 11.02″, width 1.38″
- Balance point forward of Tsuba: 5.83″
- Weight 34.57 Oz
- Length total: 43.31″
Entirely handmade by CITADEL
Blade carries lifetime guarantee subjected to normal use in a Dojo
Delivered with Bukuro and its carrying pouch