Tanto Citadel, traditional Japanese weapon, with grooves Shobu Zukuri type blade.
- Hand-forged blade of XC75 carbon steel, selective clay quenching. visible temper line.
- Nagasa: 240mm
- Kassane: 5,3mm
- Moto haba: 29.1 mm
- Mune: Iori little steep
- Hamon: Gunome
- Boshi Komaru Sagari
- Habaki: copped with the grooves, hardened copper, forged on the blade.
- Tsuba: Polished and blackened iron, Hamidashi type with Kozuka Itsu.
- Seppas: filed brass
- Tsuka: length 120mm. Non-siliquous jackfruit wood covered with white big grain same, Japanese silk braided in Ineri maki stype. Menuki shishi in alloy. Bamboo Mekugi. Fushi-Kashira in polished and blackened iron, engraving floral motifs. Ito dome in guilloche brass.
- Saya in non-siliceous jackfruit wood covered with smooth black lacquer. Kurigata, Koigushi and Kojiri in water buffalo horn.
- Total length: 387 mm, weight 321 gr
Delivered in its silk sleeve and its transport case