Pictures are of available product
Little beautiful Japanese dagger all handmade by Citadel.
- DNH7 carbon steel blade, hand-forged and true differential clay quenching, with central ridge and double edge, visible hamon. Length 110mm, width 23.6mm.
- Tempered copper Habaki and aged iron tsuba.
- Bamboo handle, buffalo horn Fushi Kashira, bamboo meguki. Length 100mm, width 23.6mm
- Bamboo sheath with buffalo horn Kojiri and Koigushi.
- Full length 228mm, weight 130gr
Delivered in its silk Bukuro and storage pouch