Beautiful sword, very well balanced. Exceptional Koshirae. This katana is a UNIQUE piece.
- Elegant blade with a moderate curve.
- Yamato geometry. Hand forged 1075 carbon steel, true differential clay quenching. Stone polishing.
- Nasaga: 710mm.
- Kassane : 5mm.
- Moto Haba : 29mm.
- Saki Haba : 23mm.
- Sori: 15mm.
- Hamon : gunome midare, clear visible.
- Mune : Iori little steep
- Pointe : agressive, Chu Kissaki, Boshi Komaru Hagari
- Nakago : Takano Ha
- Habaki : double tempered copper and brass, forged on the blade.
- Seppas : guilloche brass
- Tsuka : Rikko shape (very slightly curved towards the center), 28.50mm. Large scale white same. Menuki flower, Mekugi conical bamboo tangent to the Mekugi Ana to facilitate the resumption of the game, Fushi-Kashira in bronze and surfaced in Nanako, two-tone gold and black Japanese silk braiding, in Ineri Maki, Ito Dome double sheet of guilloché brass.
- Saya: jackfruit wood, partially covered with white polished stingray-skin then discreetly spangled black lacquer. Kurigata Kojiri, Koigushi are made of water buffalo horn. Shito Dome double brass sheet.
- Weight: 1 080 gr.
- Balance point: 120mm in front of the Tsuba.
- Can be fully disassembled
- Blade carries lifetime guarantee subjected to normal use in a Dojo
Delivered in his Bukuro and carrying pouch.