Light sword, very well balanced. Exceptional Koshirae. Entirely handmade by CITADEL This katana is a UNIQUE piece.
- Elegant grooved blade with moderate camber. Yamato geometry. Hand forged XC75 steel, true selective clay tempering. Stone polishing
- Nagasa : 715mm
- Kassane : 5.5mm
- Moto Haba : 29.8mm
- Saki Haba : 23.8 mm
- Sori : 15mm
- Hamon : gunome midare clear visible
- Mune : Iori little steep
- Pointe : agressive, Chu Kissaki, Boshi Komaru Hagari
- Nakago : Takano Ha
- Habaki : double tempered copper and brass, forged on the blade.
- Seppas : guilloche brass
- Tsuba : Sukashi, aged iron, floral theme
- Tsuka : Rikko shape (very slightly curved towards the center), 27.9mm,. Large scale white same. Menuki chrisanthemums, Mekugi conical bamboo tangent to Mekugi Ana to facilitate the resumption of the game, Fushi-Kashira aged iron and surfaced in Nanako, Japanese tea-colored silk braiding in Ineri Maki, Ito Dome double sheet of guilloché brass
- Saya : jackfruit wood, completely covered with white shagreen. Kurigata Kojiri, Koigushi are made of water buffalo horn. Shito Dome double brass sheet
- Weight: 920gr
- Balance point: 120mm in front of the Tsuba
- Can be fully disassembled
Blade carries lifetime guarantee subjected to normal use in a Dojo
Delivered with its silk Sageo as showed, Bukuro and carrying pouch.