Beautiful, long and richly decorated for this Citadel sword. Koshirae on a floral theme with lacquered Saya partially sheathed in leather. Entirely handmade by CITADEL This katana is a UNIQUE piece.
- Elegant, long, no grooves blade, reasonable weight and moderately arched. Yamato geometry. Hand forged XC75 steel, true selective clay tempering. Stone polishing.
- Nagasa : 805mm
- Kassane : 6 mm
- Moto Haba : 31mm
- Saki Haba : 22mm
- Tori Sori : 23mm
- Hamon : Gunome Midare clear visible
- Mune : Iori little steep
- Pointe : agressive, Chu Kissaki, Boshi Komaru Hagari
- Nakago : Takano Ha
- Habaki : simple hardened copper, forged on the blade.
- Seppas : guilloche brass
- Tsuba : Mokko Gata with Mimi, aged iron. Floral-themed sculpture in bas relief on a Nanako-type surfacing background
- Tsuka : Rikko shape (very slightly curved towards the center), 27.9mm. White, big grain white same. Menuki chrisanthemes. Conical bamboo Mekugi tangent to Mekugi Ana to avoid any play, Fushi-Kashira aged iron and surfaced in Nanako, Ineri Maki silk braiding, Ito Dome double sheet of guilloché brass
- Saya : Jackfruit wood, partially covered with light tobacco colored ostrich paw leather. The rest is black lacquered with discreet glitter. Kurigata Kojiri, Koigushi are made of water buffalo horn. Shito Dome double brass sheet
- Weight : 1200gr
- Balance point : 160mm infront of the Tsuba
Delivered with Bukuro and carrying pouch.
*Blade carries lifetime guarantee subjected to normal use in a Dojo