Citadel is one of only a handful of sword makers worldwide that still produces fittings in this manner.
Each piece is therefore unique and held to a high standard of excellence. This Aikuchi is not an exceptional : elegant and Unique Piece.
- Nagasa : 239mm, carbon damascus steel with grooved blade, handmade.
- Tsuka: 148mm, jackfruit wood full wrapped by grey stingray. Menuki made by brass.
- Kugirata, koiguchi, kashira, fuchi, meguki made of buffalo horn.
- Habaki : tempered copper.
- Black lacquer saya with glitter.
- Length total 405mm, weight 361gr.
Delivered in silk Bukuro and a storage pouch.
Entirely handmade by CITADEL