The Kaimano is the exclusive and official knife for the Italian Navy Special Forces (INSOU), designed in collaboration with OMG, the Italian leader in underwater military material.
The blade’s shape was directly suggested by the INSOU following real-life mission experience. The Kaimano was tested thoroughly, up to and including a month of immersion in salt water. It is today one of the best diving knives.
Its sheath can be attached to a MOLLE-compatible respirator.
- Very strong blade in N690Co stainless steel, 58-60HRC hardness with special black DLC coating. Serrated back, 2 cord-cutters, notched thumb rest and quillon featuring a lanyard hole.
- Length 140mm, thickness 6mm
- Ergonomic handle with comfortable, dissassemblable Forprene scales and steel pommel.
- Total length 260mm, weight 300g
- Strong canvas sheath with extra pocket, wearable in several ways.
A FOX product.