Unique piece. Tanto Green Citadel
Traditional japanese weapon, with Shobu Zukuri type blade
- Blade is DNH7 carbon steel hand forged on sharcoal bed. The shape is Shobu Zukuri. True and visivle selective clay temper
- Practically straight blade curvature.
- Nagasa 245mm
- Kassane 6mm
- Moto haba 29mm
- Hamon : Gunome Midare
- Mune : Iori gently slant
- Habaki : hardened copper fitted to the blade.
- Seppas : filed brass
- Polished and blackened iron tsuba, type Hamidashi avec Kozuka Itsu.
- Tsuka : length 118mm. Jackwood wrapped by black Same high quality grain. Ineri maki braiding in green Japanese silk. Menuki samurai in alloy. Mekugi horn. Cast brass Fushi-Kashira, Ito dome in guilloche brass.
- Saya is jackwood with black smooth lacquer. Koigushi, Kojiri, Kurigata are water buffalo horn.
- Total length 383mm, weight 394gr
Entirely handmade by CITADEL and entirely disassemblable
Delivered in its textile sleeve and storage pouch