Big Susume Bati, straight Kaïken knife in the Japanese style, a beautiful and precious object.
- Hand-forged DNH7 carbon steel blade with double edge and central ridge, differential temper giving a beautiful Hamon in Gunome style, length 157mm, thickness of ridges at Habaki 8mm, width 33mm
- Habaki : tempered copper
- Fushi-Kashira : lost wax cast bronze
- Tsuka : jackwood wrapped in black-tinted Same (rayskin)
- Mekugi : water buffalo horn
- Saya : Glossy, smooth, black lacquered jackwood.
- Koigushi : Lost wax cast bronze
- Overall 283mm, weight 392gr, with saya
Specifications may vary slightly. Photos are non-contractual
Entirely handmade by CITADEL.
Delivered in its silk sleeve and storage pouch.