Pictures are of available product
Beautiful Tanto blade in Shira Saya
- Yamato blade, little curved, without grooves, hand forged with 3 hammers on a charcoal bed. Well-suited for Tameshigeri or Iaïdo.
- Nagasa: 1.10″
- Habaki: Copper engraved with shower of stars
- Fushi and Koigushi: water buffalo horn
- Mekugi: water buffalo horn
- Saya and tsuka made from beautiful jackwood.
- Full length 17.40″. Weight: 14.39 Oz
Entirely handmade by CITADEL
Delivered with its silk Sageo, its textile Bukuro and its fabric zippered carrying pouch