Pictures are of available product.
Beautiful Shira Saya Tanto made in curly wood.
- Yamato blade, little curved, without grooves, hand forged with 3 hammers on a charcoal bed. Well-suited for Tameshigeri or Iaïdo.
- Nagasa: 1.10″
- Habaki: Copper engraved with shower of stars
- Fushi and Koigushi: water buffalo horn
- Mekugi: water buffalo horn
- Saya and tsuka are carved in a piece of Sra Lao, a rare and amazing wood perfect for decorating this Shira Saya
- Weight: 14.9 Oz
Entirely handmade by CITADEL
Delivered with its silk Sageo, its textile Bukuro and its fabric zippered carrying pouch