A beautiful Tanto with damascus steel blade entirely handmade by Citadel.
- Nagasa: 235mm
- Kasanne : 5.5mm
- Moto haba : 29.5mm
- Habaki : copper fitted to its blade, engraved with a shower of stars.
- Patinated iron tsuba. Guilloche brass Seppas.
- Tsuka: Jackfruit wood wrapped over its entire surface by a white Same, with big scale, braid of Japanese silk in ineri maki. Menuki : samurai. Bamboo Meguki. Alloy fuchi and kashira.
- Saya glitter black lacquer, beaver tail leather inlay. Shito Dome in double guilloche brass sheet. Water buffalo horn koigushi, kojiri, kurigata.
- Length total 380mm, weight 331gr
- Fully removable and delivered in his bukuro and transport case.